“The child who does not play is not a child, but the man who does not play lost forever the child who lived in it and who will need it very much.” ~Pablo Neruda
The children are inexhaustible . They have an energy that adults often can not explain. They can be playing all day without stopping and at nightfall, when their elders can only think about going to bed, they still want more war.
When the holidays arrive, this is even more noticeable. During the year they have a large part of the day occupied with school and often with various extracurricular activities, which allows them to burn much of that impetus they possess. But when the holidays arrive, that spirit has no way of channeling. Unless the elders seek the form.
So our vacations, which one day were absolute relaxation, or on the contrary, partying without end, become slightly different. But that does not mean that you can not enjoy family vacations , even if we can charge batteries. Surely you’re screaming, ” But how? “
Tips for resting during family vacations
- Plan the holidays realistically. If you go with children, they must be adapted to them .
- Children need to do things . If you do not want stress to be capital, prepare activities appropriate to your age. The mere fact of going to the beach and playing with sand can be great fun.
- During the holidays, the schedules are relaxed, both for meals and for bedtime and getting up. As is logical, it is not necessary to get up early like the rest of the year, but children must maintain certain routines so as not to get out of control, especially when they are smaller.
- If there is more than one adult, it is good to take turns in caring for the children and that everyone can have at least some daily disconnection time.
- If you go to hotels for families , you can relax more because they usually organize games and entertainment and there are caregivers who take care of them.
- It involves all the members of the family . Let everyone contribute their bit with something they want to do or see in those days and understand that you also have to respect the wishes of others.
- Just relax. Try to give the right importance to everything , not everything is a matter of life or death.
- Go with a positive attitude . If from the beginning you are thinking that it is going to be a disaster or that it is not the vacation that you would want, you will not take advantage of everything good.
With these recommendations you can enjoy more easily your family holidays, spending quality time with children and your partner , which during the year is much more complicated. Do not forget that beyond some differences of opinion about where to go, what to eat or what to do, the important thing is to enjoy parents and children together .
The importance of resting during the holidays
It is important that children enjoy during the holidays, but do not relegate your rest to a second plane.
It is very important that you take care of your health in order to take care of them. Have you ever considered making yourself a life insurance? The holidays are a good time to plan everything we know is important, but during the rest of the year we do not have time to think.