38% of mothers have as main concern the financing of their children’s studies
The European Financial Planning Association (EFPA) has published a study on the main financial concerns that, according to the advisers surveyed, women have. In this case, just like last year, the funding of the children’s studies is the main concern of the mothers , according to 40% of the respondents. Then, 21% of financial advisers state that the main concern women have comes from personal financial independence . In third place, 18% of them worry about buying a house.
Guide How to pay for your studies without mortgage
Women think more and think long term
One of the most outstanding data is that 6 out of 10 advisors surveyed believe that women have a fundamental role in the financial decisions of the family . This is mainly due to the fact that as a general rule, in financial matters, women assume less risk and think more in the long term. Especially when it comes to investing, in this case, 55% of respondents say they establish longer periods of reflection, according to EFPA Spain.
Regarding the level of education and interest in finances, women are at equal levels with men. In the same way, they have the same level of knowledge of the different financial products of the market . However, 64% of respondents feel that women value financial counseling more than men.
Loans for students that alleviate the concern
As we have seen, four out of six respondents believe that paying for their children’s studies is the mothers’ main concern. So we are going to see the main methods of financing that we can find in the market:
- We can go to our bank to see if we have access to pre-granted loans that have conditions and advantages that interest us.
- Fast loans are another possibility , although it is not the most appropriate because they are not specially made for that purpose and we can find other cheaper financial products. However, they allow us to obtain money very quickly to face the payment of tuition, for example.
- Another method of financing is loans for students that are specially designed for this purpose and therefore tend to have more competitive interests.
|Cetelem Studies Loan||€ 60,000||From 7,18% APR||
|Bigbank Studies Plan Loan||€ 15,000||From 9.48% APR||
|Cofidis Project Credit||€ 15,000||From 5.05% APR||
These are just some examples of the wide range of financing that we can find in the market to face the payment of the studies of our children. When we stop to look for different options, both from private lenders and banks, we make sure to find the cheapest one and the one that suits us best.
- Student loans that help you train go beyond the ICO lines
- The 5 best promotions of the banks that take advantage in April
- The three types of online loan companies that we can find on the Internet
- Do you really know when you are interested in applying for secured loans?
- Spaniards dedicate 16.8% of their salary to the payment of the mortgage
- Customers with online accounts multiply by three in 11 years
- Form yourself in what you like with student loans
- Banks want to sell more personal loans than mortgages